NATC Non Solicitation Policy
NATC has a no-solicitation policy covering all of our conferences and expositions to provide a distraction-free environment for our attendees. We do not allow solicitation at our events by anyone without the express written permission of NATC and TCA. This policy includes such activities as:
- Unauthorized exhibits, mobile exhibits & hospitality suites
- Unauthorized membership recruitment activities
- Unauthorized promotion of non-TCA events
- Unauthorized employment recruiting
- Unwelcome advances toward event participants or the NATC staff
- Unauthorized on-site distribution of printed or electronic materials including literature, signs, flyers, invitations, tickets, forms, etc. (except business cards)
Any person and/or organization found to be violating this policy may be expelled from the event without a refund.
Exhibitors or sponsors found to be violating this policy agree to pay NATC the equivalent fee stated in the event’s published rate schedule for marketplace space and/or sponsorships and may be expelled from the event without refund.
Egregious and/or multiple violations of this policy may result in disqualification from future events at the discretion of NATC organizers and the Taiko Community Alliance.