The application deadline is Monday, April 15, 2013. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance by Tuesday, April 30th.
The application is an online form. Please note that you will not be able to save your work during the submission process. If you would like to review the questions ahead of time, please see the Application Questions (below).
Selection will be made based on the following criteria:
- Depth of commitment to taiko in North America or abroad as demonstrated through artistic excellence, exemplary teaching, and/or effective community building;
- Demonstrated potential to enrich taiko — the art form and community — in areas of expertise such as artistic innovation, infrastructure development, or community building; and
- Desire and commitment to be involved.
Here are the main questions on the TCA Launch Meeting application. You will not be able to save your work during the online application process, so we recommend that you compose your answers offline before beginning your application.
1. List 3 objectives or qualities that are important to building and sustaining the taiko community. (Max length: 3000 characters)
2. What have you done in the past or plan to do in the future to support/advance taiko in North America or abroad? (Max length: 3000 characters)
3. Why do you want to be part of this TCA discussion? (Max length: 3000 characters)
4. List additional professional experiences or skills that could benefit this conversation. (Max length: 3000 characters)
5. Please upload a copy of your taiko resume. (Max file size: 2MB)
Click here to begin your application
If you have any questions, please contact Geoff Noone at email@example.com.
Thank you for your commitment to the taiko community!