Asano Taiko U.S. has made a large donation of drums to the Taiko Community Alliance’s fundraising efforts! We are holding a silent auction. Here’s how it will work:
Who may participate?
All Taiko Players and Supporters – Worldwide
When is the auction?
Friday, January 24, 2014 9:00am PST to Friday, February 7, 2014 midnight PST
Where is the auction?
Why are we doing this?
To raise funds for the Taiko Community Alliance. All proceeds will be used to pay for administrative and start-up expenses during this very important start-up year.
How do I participate?
Want to bid on an item for the auction and not sure how to do it? Follow this step by step guide to successfully place your bid.
CLICK ON A DRUM BELOW TO PLACE A BID: (BIDDING IS CLOSED)
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Asano Taiko Auction!! Due to the generosity of Asano Taiko U.S., the auction has raised a whopping $9,198 for TCA!!! To see the winning bids for yourself, click below.
|1.6 Nagado Taiko + Stand||1.5 Shaku Katsugi Okedo Daiko||Namitsuke Bolt Shime Daiko||2cho Bolt Shime Daiko||2cho Rope Shime Daiko|
Placing your bid:
1. Look at most recent bid on the page.
2. Follow the link to the bidding webform for your desired item.
3. Fill out the webform to submit your bid, reading carefully. Some fields are private, and others are public.
Seeing your bid:
1. After submitting the bidding webform, go back to the original item page.
2. Refresh your browser to see your bid appear at the bottom of the list. This may take a few minutes, and you may have to refresh a few times, or come back to the page in a few minutes.
1. Bids are timestamped, and will appear in the order they were submitted.
2. When the auction is complete, we will be contacting the highest bidder for payment.
If you encounter other issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org