Want to bid on an item for the auction and not sure how to do it? Follow this step by step guide to successfully place your bid.
Getting to the bidding page:
1. Visit the Asano Auction site.
2. Select the item on which you would like to bid.
3. Click on the corresponding link below the item on the photo to place a bid.
Placing your bid:
1. Look at most recent bid on the page.
2. Follow the link to the bidding webform for your desired item.
3. Fill out the webform to submit your bid, reading carefully. Some fields are private, and others are public.
Seeing your bid:
1. After submitting the bidding webform,go back to the original item page.
2. Refresh your browser to see your bid appear at the bottom of the list. This may take a few minutes, and you may have to refresh a few times, or come back to the page in a few minutes.
1. Bids are timestamped, and will appear in the order they were submitted.
2. When the auction is complete, we will be contacting the highest bidder for payment.
If you encounter other issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org