North American Taiko Conference – Regional: Hawaii 2023 Registration
Powered by SCHED
February 14-28: TCA Lifetime and Sustaining Members
Due to venue and equipment restrictions, the NATC-R Hilo conference will have a registration cap of 250 participants (Observers do not count towards this cap). NATC Regionals by design are smaller scaled conferences that are designed to bring resources to the host region. We will coordinate a waitlist to contact folks once spots fill. But we will also be offering our next regional in 2024 in Seattle, and annual conferences of some scale going forward. It is our hope to reach more of the community by increasing the frequency of our offerings, and we thank you for supporting this addition to our programming.
- Participants: $300 ($250 for TCA Members)
Fully-interactive participation in all workshop and intensive blocks as well as seating at all plenary sessions.
- Observers: $150 ($100 for TCA Members)
Similar to Participants, but Observers are passive students. They are allowed a seat in the workshop spaces, but are not actively drumming or practicing. Includes seating at all plenary sessions.
- All active TCA members receive $50 off of either rate.
- TaikoGo! performers will receive participant tickets at the $150 rate. Click here for more information about Taiko Go!
- All registrations include 4 meals served on-site (Friday dinner, Saturday lunch & dinner, and Sunday lunch).